Tuition/Fee SchedulesK-Toddler Program (Ages 12-24 months)
Tuition 2021 - 2022
There will be no hourly or weekly care available for the Toddler Program. Each family must select one of the options below.
Option 1 - FULL PAY
(A) Year-Round Contract with full payment of annual tuition - $6,714 (reflects $150 discount).
This is a year-round contract (52 weeks) including the summer months of June, July and August.
(B) Academic Year Contract for 9 months September through May. Full payment is $5,048 (reflects $100 discount).
This option does not include the summer months of June, July and August.
Option 2 - Monthly Draft
Monthly electronic bank draft payments in the amount of $572 shall be drafted from the
responsible party’s checking or savings account on the 3rd of each month.
The first month’s payment shall be paid at the time of registration.
- The $200 registration fee is non-refundable.
- The party responsible for payment of childcare fees must sign a contract before any service is rendered.
- Episcopal Day School is providing a sufficient number of employees to staff the Toddler Program based on the number of children that have been enrolled in the program. Childcare fees will be assessed to the responsible party regardless of whether their child is in attendance.
- Operating hours are 6:30 a.m. until 6 p.m., Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays. No childcare will be available on the following holidays: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, ML King Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- Late fees will be assessed for children remaining after 6 p.m.
- An insufficient funds fee (NSF) will be assessed for return drafts or checks ($35). A finance charge of 1.5% per month will be assessed on all overdue accounts.
- In the event that a child is withdrawn from the program before the end of the contract period, the responsible paying party shall be assessed a withdrawal fee equivalent to one month’s childcare payment.
- The Episcopal Day School reserves the right to discontinue the Toddler Program for any reason provided that a 30-day advance notice is given to the responsible paying parties of the children enrolled in the program. In the event that the Toddler Program is discontinued, all unused prepaid fees shall be refunded to the appropriate parties.
- A morning and afternoon snack will be provided by the family each day.
- Lunches are brought from home each day. A microwave is available for the teacher to heat food items.
The Episcopal Day School admits students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. it does not disciminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.